facturaelectronica.lat - Foros de Factura Electrónica en Latinoamérica (SRI, SUNAT, SII)

Programacion o desarrollo de sistemas (software para generar, firmar y enviar la factura electronica en latinoamerica (Ecuador, Chile y Peru)
Fecha actual Dom Jun 24, 2018 10:30 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 6 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mié May 23, 2018 9:01 am 

Hi,

I'm trying to use OO.o 3.1 Base to connect to a database created by the a Neverwinter Nights game sever. The game server uses FoxPro Free Tables to save server data to disk. I was able to download and set up the FoxPro ODBC driver in Windows XP, and connect to it with Base. I can view the tables and data just fine. The problem I am having is that when I try to set a Primary Key in each Free Table and save it so I can actually edit things, I get an error that says "[Microsoft ODBC][Visual FoxPro Driver] File Must Be Opened Exclusively". From my research, there seems to be a command for FoxPro "SET EXCLUSIVE ON" which is supposed prevent others from editing the tables at the same time that must be on to change certain things like table formats. I've tried to pass that command to the ODBC driver through the Execute SQL Window in the Tools Menu of Base, and it returns "Command Executed Successfully", but I still can't save my changes to the Table. Has anyone had any luck being able to edit FoxPro Free Tables in Base?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 40&t=20180
Web Video Company

Thanks

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 6 horas